Hydrogen: What a Gas!
Hydrogen is one of the most fascinating elements with a wide range of uses and chemical properties. It powers the sun in fusion, it is key to ATP production within the mitochondria, and it is the father of all other elements.
However there are many different forms of hydrogen:
- What is atomic hydrogen?
- What is molecular hydrogen?
- What is the hydrogen cation (i.e. proton)?
- What is the hydrogen anion (i.e. hydride)?
Knowing the answers to these questions will help to prevent you from being confused when discussing hydrogen with others. The page Dummies’ Guide to Hydrogen, found under Core Information, addresses and explains these questions in simple scientific detail.
- Leave a comment below and tell us one thing you learned, a question, or an insight about hydrogen.
- Don’t forget to share this information and why you subscribe to MHI with someone you know.